If you are not completely satisfied with the goods, simply return them to us at any time WITHIN 14 days of receipt. If goods are returned within 14 days of receipt we will issue a full refund of the product and STANDARD POSTAGE only. If you have ordered special delivery or carrier delivery this will not be refunded. After 14 days we will refund the cost of the product minus any re-stock charge – usually £10.00. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. After 14 days we cannot accept any returns.
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel back to using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as we cannot be held responsible for items damaged or lost in the post.
Your rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any products that we have made, personalised or customised specifically for you. ie: engraved, lasered or manufactured.
- Where, in our opinion, you have not taken reasonable care of goods whilst in your possession and have not been returned with the original packaging.
- If you have made a spelling mistake on your order and it has been sent for production.
- You have disposed of the item you have an issue with
If you return an item because of an engraving error on our part, we will happily replace the item and return it asap free of charge. Please call us on 01227 264008 in advance of posting.
The item(s) must be returned in the condition in which you received it within 14 days of delivery. By the very individual nature of personalised products, they cannot be re-sold, and therefore we cannot accept returns if you have a change of mind.
We regret that postage and packing costs for unwanted items cannot be refunded after 14 days from when the order was delivered.
• You have a duty to return the item to us and the cost of doing so is your responsibility, except if the item is faulty or does not comply with the contract.
• The parcel can take up to 14 days to be returned to our shop at 75 High Street, Whitstable, Kent CT5 1AY, unless sent via special delivery.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If a discount was applied to your original order, the amount refunded will be adjusted to allow for the revised order value and appropriate discount level. Please note you can only use one discount code per order.
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
If the item you received is faulty, please contact our customer services team quoting your order number, your name and address, date of purchase etc and details of the product fault,
If the item has already been personalised we will replace the item as it is under Guarantee. This will be engraved as per the original order and returned asap.
Refunds cannot be given, nor if the fault is as a result of misuse.
The colour of the product you receive may not match the colour as displayed by our website on your computer monitor. Please be aware that if colour is important to you, your order is placed at your own risk.